View Fit Four's Available Products on Amazon
- The new Gripper 2.0 provides ultimate grip - Preferred for WODs, hanging bar work, rope climbing, kettle bells & rings
- Ultimate palm protection & mobility, Minimize your slipping & ripping, Throw out your tape
- Independent hexagonal shaped silicone pads provide extra grip on all surfaces
- Fit Four's original patent a minimalist four finger glove. Callus Guard hand protection, Compression fit eliminates baggy material
- XS-XL Unisex Sizing (see our SIZE CHART located in images), Hand-made, Easy on / Easy off, Available in 4 colors
- 2 mil Microfiber Leather Palm 40%, 50% Lycra, 10% Silicone
Fit Four's new 2 mil Gripper glove is designed for ultimate protection. Preferred by cross training and weightlifting athletes to maximize grip and mobility. Gripper 2mil version is made from a thicker microfiber gymnastic grip material. The Original famous 1mil gripper glove was designed for athletes who prefer a thinner glove. Both designs are made only to cover the callused areas of the hand that athletes normally tape. Fit Four's uses compression fit technologies. Our engineered Gripper Gloves are all patterned for max performance and reliability. The Compression fit technology reduces bunching and discomfort. Our added Silicone on palm enhances your natural grip on the bar. The fingerless 2mil Gripper glove is tailored to conform and lay flat on the palm of the hand. They are durable and reinforced with double stitching on seams. The palm of the 2mil Gripper callus guard weightlifting glove is infused with premium anti-slip Silicone. This honeycomb shaped grip ensures that the glove will be flexible conform and bend freely. Your mobility will be maximized as each hexagonal shape adjusts independently to your natural grip. The 2mil Gripper glove's palm opening is z-stitched to expand and provide a perfect match to your palms girth and circumference. The top of the Gripper glove is tailored with a form fitting Lycra, lycra allows your hands to breathe which will prevent overheating.